Egg Shaped 9D Virtual Reality Cinema , Virtual Gaming Device With
360 Panoramic Helmet
9D VR egg cinema is an immersive experience project that puts the
virtual reality, dynamic theater, head tracking, mult-person
interaction technologies together. It takes the player to a variety
of immersive environments, as if through time tunnel and enter into
another unknown world, let you enjoy the shock entertainment
|transmission||3 electric cylinderS|
|Angle for front and back||30°|
|Angle for left and right||30°|
|Range for up and down||400mm|
How to play?
1. Click into the movies, choose movie first and select the glasses
and seat button, then click “start” to play.
2. Please note that the glasses should keep the right ahead
orientation before the movie starts.
3. Color of the glasses and seats buttons will get darker after you
4. After starts the movie, the button turns to red. Press “stop”
can stop the movie
Seat count system
This is a special system, totally new and designed only for 9D. The
system is connected to the presentation system which allows to
record accurately the number of viewers in each film. It allow
operator to control exactly which viewer in which seat can see
and/or can not see movie. That is why it makes the management so
easy and convenient.
Q: What is the difference between 9D VR cinema and 5D/7D/8D cinema?
A: There are 4 main differences:
1. There is no need screen and projectors in 9D VR cinema. Just
wear the VR glasses,
then feel what you see.
2. The seats in 9D VR cinema can have 360° Rotation,fully
3. Different from shooting with real guns in 5D/7D/8D cinema,9D VR
uses the advanced head tracking technology.Just move your head to
aim at your target,then press the bottom to shoot it. you can use
your head control the direction you want!
4. Don't need to do a complicated installation!
Q: What is the type of your movies?
A: Horror,thriller,cartoon,race movies ect. 5-10 minutes for every
Q: Is every movie in the market workable in the virtual reality
A: Only our special movies are workable because the movement of the
seats corresponds to the movie.
Q: Where can I run the virtual reality motion simulator and what is
the size of the room it requires?
A: Shopping mall,amusement park,airport,club,theater, scenic
spots,Theme park,around the school ect. Many locations are suitable
because it just needs 2-9 spare meters to place the whole set of